viernes, 1 de mayo de 2009

Corrected entry by my teacher

This is my last entry of this term, and I will tal about Carnival. Carnival is a tradition that nowadays has become a big Party for people, but especially for young people that enjoy every hour with the same energy than at the beginning of the party.

This year I've dressed as a tennist player. We enjoyed these last days a lot, we were really happy because it is a big party. At first, everybody went to Roses, and it was fantastic, the next day, we went to Roses again but this time to Chic deluxe, one disco of the zone.

The next week we went to Castello d'Empuries, but I only was there for one day because I had a lot of exams, and I was a little bit tired with the parties! xdd, and this last week, for the maximum kings of the party, was Fortia Carnival, but I wasn't the king of the party, I'm becoming old xd.

No hay comentarios: